Pages

March 11, 2007

Spice up your blogger profile.Answer some random questions.


I really thought of giving it a try when i noticed that number of people viewing my profile is increasing.I wanted to spice my profile page a little bit.But there was hardly anything to add to change the boring look of that page.My eyes accidentally collided with the 'Ask me a random question' box.I skimmed through the questions and found out some funny questions.Here are a few:

>How tall would be if you didn't cut your finger nails.

>Oscillate my metallic sonatas with your plan for the Panama canal.

>When you spilled the milk, did it look like the moon?

>Your bow is not broken but you've run out of arrows. How can you fake being a bard?

>You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

>Paper or briefs?

>For your birthday, your aunt gave you a maple syrup dispenser shaped like a rooster. Please write her a thank-you note.

>What's the earliest you've gotten up to watch cartoons and what did you see?

>Never mind the turtle. Don't you think you're sure to win?


>Whoops! Your tongue is now a magnet. Whatever will you use for silverware?

So the next time you update your profile don't forget to spice it up with an answer to a random question.

[This feature is only available on Blogger platform]

2 comments:

Thanks for posting a comment.Your opinion is valuable.
Blogger Whale